Influencer & Partnerships Manager APPLY NOW
Cereal Squad is bringing breakfast to the 21st centery with our low-carb, guilt-free and absolutely delicious indulgence cereal.
Join us as we help create a healthier America and donate free boxes of Cereal Squad to underserved communities.
As Influencer & Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Spearhead all relationship-based growth marketing channels including affiliate, partnerships, influencers, youtube, podcast, and more.
- Your focus will be direct-response first, and brand-building second.
- Source and vet new opportunities, lock them in, scale them, and manage the ongoing relationships.
- Innovate across the broader Cereal Squad marketing arm to drive cross functional initiatives that improve DTC experience (e.g. holiday, partnerships, in box opportunities).
- 2+ years of experience in relevant channels using influencers and partnerships to drive sales
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new.
- A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited cereal
- Health, Vision, Dental